Vijusa ha sido beneficiaria del Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional cuyo objetivo es mejorar la competitividad de las Pymes y gracias al cual ha puesto en marcha un Plan de Internacionalización con el objetivo de mejorar su posicionamiento competitivo en el exterior durante el año 2020. Para ello ha contado con el apoyo del Programa Xpande Digital de la Cámara de Comercio de Valencia.
TÉRMINOS Y CONDICIONES
[mk_page_section bg_image=”http://localhost/vijusa-nueva/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/header-vijusa-empresa-plan-de-higiene-1.png” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_stretch=”true” sidebar=”sidebar-1″][vc_column][mk_padding_divider][vc_column_text]
Terms and Conditions
1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.vijusa.com, which Industrias Vijusa, S.L. (hereinafter Vijusa), located in the Cheste Industrial Park, VIAL 4, 46380 Cheste, Valencia (Spain), makes available to you. Browsing through the Vijusa website confers the status of user and implies the full and unconditional acceptance of any and all provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to changes.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public policy, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to Vijusa or third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
Free and open access area. The website has free and open access; however, Vijusa conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and validity of all the information they provide to Vijusa and shall be solely responsible for false or inexact declarations they make.
The user explicitly agrees to make an appropriate use of Vijusa’s content and services and to not use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism-justifying contents or, in general, contents that are unlawful or against the public policy.
- b) Inserting computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that can alter, damage, interrupt, or generate errors or damage in electronic documents, data, or hardware and software of Vijusa or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the mass usage of IT resources through which Vijusa provides its services.
- c) Attempting to access other users’ email accounts or restricted IT systems areas of Vijusa or third parties and, if applicable, extracting information.
- d) Violating intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of Vijusa or third parties.
e) Impersonating another user, public administrations, or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, providing, or otherwise publicly communicating, altering or modifying the contents, unless with the permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other sales-nature communications without having previously made a request or obtained consent. All contents of the website such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Vijusa, and none of their exploitation rights may be construed as granted to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Likewise, all brands, commercial names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are owned by Vijusa, without having the use or access to them construe as granting the user any right over them. The distribution, modification, transfer, or public communication of the contents shall be forbidden, as well as any other action that has not been explicitly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between Vijusa and the owner of the website where it is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Vijusa of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a link shall previously request written authorization from Vijusa. In any case, the hyperlink only allows access to our website’s home page; it shall also abstain from making false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements or suggestions about Vijusa or include illegal contents or contents that are contrary to morals and public policy.
Vijusa shall not be liable for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website, nor of actions made based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is general in nature and has a merely informative purpose, without guaranteeing full access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity, or being up-to-date, or suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. Vijusa excludes, to where the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The lack of access to the website or the lack of content veracity, accuracy, completeness, and/or being up-to-date, as well as the existence of flaws and defects of any kind of the transmitted, disseminated, stored, or provided contents that are accessed through the website, or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in IT systems, electronic documents, or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public policy, traffic uses, and this Legal Notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. Specifically but not limited to, Vijusa shall not be liable for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, to personal and family privacy, and self-image, as well as the legislation on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, Vijusa declines any liability regarding the information that is outside of this site and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The role of the links appearing on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may likely expand the contents offered by this website.
Vijusa does not guarantee nor is liable for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; and it does not suggest, invite, or recommend to visit them, so it shall therefore not be liable for the obtained results. Vijusa is not liable for the establishment of hyperlinks from third parties.
When we need information from you, we will always request that you provide it voluntarily and explicitly. The data gathered through the data collection forms of the website or by other means will be incorporated into an automated file of personal data that Vijusa is in charge of. This entity shall treat the data confidentially and solely with the purpose of providing the requested services or information, as well as sending information about products managed in Vijusa, with all legal and security warranties imposed by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Information and Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. Vijusa undertakes to not transfer, sell, or share data with third parties without your explicit approval. Likewise, Vijusa shall cancel or correct data when they are inaccurate, incomplete, or have ceased to be necessary or relevant for the purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Information.
The user may revoke their consent and exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel, and object, by contacting Vijusa’s business address for that purpose, duly identifying themselves and indicating in a visible manner the specific right that is exercised.
Vijusa adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, Vijusa shall not be liable for any damage resulting from alterations that third may cause in the user’s IT systems, electronic documents, or files.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our organization, Vijusa shall not be liable for the privacy policies of those websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
Our policy concerning e-mail focuses on only sending communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email we offer through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and unsubscribe to their reception, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
5. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, they must notify Vijusa duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged breaches and explicitly and under their liability stating that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigation disputes that concern Vijusa’s website, Spanish legislation shall apply, with jurisdiction of the Courts of Law of Valencia (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts which have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that vouches for their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legally valid purpose.
All notices and communications between users and Vijusa shall be deemed as effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail, email, or telephone communication.
Users shall contact Vijusa by:
- A) Delivery by postal mail to the following address: Industrias Vijusa, S.L. Polígono Industrial Cheste Vial 4, Parcela 8, 46380 Cheste, Valencia (Spain)
- b) Sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org